Gower Gas & Oil Heating Services Ltd takes its commitment to customer satisfaction very seriously. Whilst we receive very few, we view complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person, tenant or organisation who has made the complaint.
Definition of a complaint
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction, whether justified or not, about any aspect of Gower Gas & Oil Heating Services provision. All information will be handled sensitively, telling only those who need to know and following any relevant GDPR/Data protection requirements.
Resolution of complaints
In the case of tenant complaints our policy will reflect that of the authority and offer informal resolution at the closest point to the complainant, without need for escalation by aiming to resolve complaints to the tenants (reasonable) satisfaction without delay. However in some cases matters must be referred on within our Policy and will be handled accordingly.
- Publish our Complaints Policy on our web site and provide language sensitive paper copies if requested to do so.
- Acknowledge the concern or complaint and apologise for concerns caused.
- Promise to fully investigate the alleged issue and report back to them as soon as possible – giving precise time-frames.
- Ask the person what they would like done to resolve the issue.
- Be clear about what we can do, how long it will take and what it will involve.
- Refer the matter to a local manager for a face to face visit if required, and offer a third stage appeal to our Directors.
- Restore matters to the tenant’s satisfaction in the case of upheld complaints.
- Offer a written apology and/or outcome explanation in all cases.
Complaints can be made in person to any staff member.
By telephone, ring 01791 797181.
In writing, they can be sent to:
Gower Gas & Oil Heating Services, Cedar House, Lion Way, Swansea SA7 9FZ